Wilson Pro Tennis Racket Overgrip Set of 3 Yellow
- In-Store Pickup
Shop with confidence, We accept the following payment methods:
BBB Sporting Goods wants to spread it's products everywhere they have a chance. For this reason, we will offer your colleges, goverment agency, league, team, retail shop, municipality or organization better prices as the quantity of products ordered increases. Do you need better price for bulk orders? Please fill out our wholesale request form and we will be in touch very soon!
The aspect of product that is caused by differing qualities of light being reflected or emitted by them. Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, the color of products may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of the products we carry and that appear on the website, but cannot guarantee that what you see is an exact representation. If it is important that the color be exact, it is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. We will ship you one, if samples for the color are available.
New: An unused, unopened item in its original packaging, including intact protective wrapping, if relevant.
Refurbished: An item that has been professionally restored to proper working order. Usually, the process involved repair, cleaning, and inspection that meet manufacturer’s specifications.
Used: An item that works perfectly, but shows significant signs of wear-and-tear. Item may have scratches, dents, or markings that indicate its previous use. This condition is not accepted for all product categories; sellers should check if it is applicable for their particular item.
Which country’s sizing system this product uses (AU, BR, CN, DE, EU, FR, IT, JP, MEX, UK, US)
Wilson, the iconic American tennis brand, was built by people with a deep devotion to the game. It was built on a promise: to elevate the millions of athletes around the world, at every level of the sport, who call Wilson their own. We've been keeping that promise for decades and our legacy is legend. Today, we're still building, relentlessly pushing the limits of performance and design to equip a new generation of players with products worthly of our name. Respect the past. Own the future. Wilson is tennis.
No reviews found
1. Choose “In-Store Pick Up” when checking out. Pickup is available in 1 Hour only for stores with in stock status, if product is Inter-Store Transfer in your selected store you must wait for 1 business week and if the product is Out of Stock in the selected store you must wait for 2 to 12 business weeks. You can check the store availability below. Please follow the prompts once you receive your Available for Pickup e-mail.
2. Checkout Complete your checkout with your Store Pickup item(s).
3. Receive E-mail You will receive an e-mail when your order is ready to be picked up.
4. Head to the Store Once you receive our e-mail stating that your order is ready for pickup, head to the store.
5. In-Store Pickup For In-Store Pickup day, go to the cashier area, provide your order number and the Available for Pickup notification. Our store associate will help you to pick up if your order is ready for pickup. If you need additional assistance with your order you must contact our online customer service in the Start Communication area of your order.