Tandem Sport Volleyball Pal Adjustable Elastic Cord W/ Waist Strap Warm Up Training Aid for Solo Practice
Warm up your arm without ever chasing a ball with the Volleyball Pal. Consists of Velcro strap that secures to the waist, a neoprene pouch to hold the volleyball, and elastic cord connecting waist strap to ball pouch. Perfect for solo practice and practice aid in serving & technique. Cord and waist strap are adjustable so any player can practice with the Volleyball Pal. The elastic cord will pull the ball back to you every time. Tandem volleyball Pal is a great training aid for warming up Or practicing technique. Simply secure the waist strap to your waist, and strap The volleyball into the neoprene pouch. The elastic cord will pull the ball back to you after every serve or spike. Perfect for practicing alone - no need to chase the ball! The cord length and waist strap are both adjustable to allow any player of any skill or size to practice with the volleyball Pal. Finally a way to warm up without chasing a ball around!
No reviews found
FREE In-Store Pickup in 1 Hour
1. Choose “In-Store Pick Up” when checking out. Pickup is available in 1 Hour only for stores with in stock status, if product is Available by Inter-Store Transfer in your selected store you must wait for 1 business week and if the product is Sold Out in the selected store you must wait for 2 to 12 business weeks. You can check the store availability below. Please follow the prompts once you receive your Available for Pickup e-mail.
2. Checkout Complete your checkout with your Store Pickup item(s).
3. Receive E-mail You will receive an e-mail when your order is ready to be picked up.
4. Head to the Store Once you receive our e-mail stating that your order is ready for pickup, head to the store.
5. In-Store Pickup For In-Store Pickup day, go to the cashier area, provide your order number and the Available for Pickup notification. Our store associate will help you to pick up if your order is ready for pickup. If you need additional assistance with your order you must contact our online customer service in the Start Communication area of your order.