Rawlings RSB Baseball/Softball Glove 13" LHT
- In-Store Pickup
Shop with confidence, We accept the following payment methods:
BBB Sporting Goods wants to spread it's products everywhere they have a chance. For this reason, we will offer your colleges, goverment agency, league, team, retail shop, municipality or organization better prices as the quantity of products ordered increases. Do you need better price for bulk orders? Please fill out our wholesale request form and we will be in touch very soon!
The aspect of product that is caused by differing qualities of light being reflected or emitted by them. Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, the color of products may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of the products we carry and that appear on the website, but cannot guarantee that what you see is an exact representation. If it is important that the color be exact, it is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. We will ship you one, if samples for the color are available.
New: An unused, unopened item in its original packaging, including intact protective wrapping, if relevant.
Refurbished: An item that has been professionally restored to proper working order. Usually, the process involved repair, cleaning, and inspection that meet manufacturer’s specifications.
Used: An item that works perfectly, but shows significant signs of wear-and-tear. Item may have scratches, dents, or markings that indicate its previous use. This condition is not accepted for all product categories; sellers should check if it is applicable for their particular item.
Which country’s sizing system this product uses (AU, BR, CN, DE, EU, FR, IT, JP, MEX, UK, US)
9″ – 11.25″
Ideal for All Position. Commonly in kids you can use the same gloves in different positions. Normally size
11” – 11.5”
Ideal for Second Base. Small to mid-size gloves specifically designed for infielders.
11.25” – 11.75”
Ideal for Shortstop. Small to mid-size gloves specifically designed for infielders.
11.5” – 12.25”
Ideal for Third Base. Small to mid-size gloves specifically designed for infielders.
12” – 14.5”
Ideal for Outfield. Mid to large-size gloves specifically designed for outfielders.
11.5” – 12”
Ideal for Pitcher. Midsized gloves specifically designed for pitchers. Consult your league rules regarding white and gray color options.
11.5” – 13”
Ideal for First Base. Mitts specifically designed for the first base position.
31” – 35”
Ideal for Catcher. Mitts specifically designed for catchers.
Right Hand Throw (RHT)
You throw with your right hand. Glove worn on left hand.
Left-Hand Throw (LHT)
You throw with your left hand. Glove worn on right hand.
Commonly in kids you can use the same gloves in different positions. Normally size 9″ – 11.25″
Small to mid-size gloves specifically designed for infielders. Normally size 11” – 11.5”
Small to mid-size gloves specifically designed for infielders. Normally size 11.25” – 11.75”
Small to mid-size gloves specifically designed for infielders. Normally size 11.5” – 12.25”
Mid to large-size gloves specifically designed for outfielders. Normally size 12” – 14.5”
Midsized gloves specifically designed for pitchers. Consult your league rules regarding white and gray color options. Normally size 11.5” – 12”.
Mitts specifically designed for the first base position. Normally size 11.5” – 13”.
Mitts specifically designed for catchers. Normally size 31” – 35”
New for this season, the economical Rawlings RSB™ Series is projected to be a dynamic sales leader for slow pitch softball as well as general recreational play. Deep, wide and highly functional pockets matched with Basket-Web® designs and adjustable Velcro® strap closures will improve your level of play and enjoyment.
No reviews found
1. Choose “In-Store Pick Up” when checking out. Pickup is available in 1 Hour only for stores with in stock status, if product is Inter-Store Transfer in your selected store you must wait for 1 business week and if the product is Out of Stock in the selected store you must wait for 2 to 12 business weeks. You can check the store availability below. Please follow the prompts once you receive your Available for Pickup e-mail.
2. Checkout Complete your checkout with your Store Pickup item(s).
3. Receive E-mail You will receive an e-mail when your order is ready to be picked up.
4. Head to the Store Once you receive our e-mail stating that your order is ready for pickup, head to the store.
5. In-Store Pickup For In-Store Pickup day, go to the cashier area, provide your order number and the Available for Pickup notification. Our store associate will help you to pick up if your order is ready for pickup. If you need additional assistance with your order you must contact our online customer service in the Start Communication area of your order.