Molten FIVB 5000 Volleyball Size 5 Red/Green/White
- In-Store Pickup
Shop with confidence, We accept the following payment methods:
BBB Sporting Goods wants to spread it's products everywhere they have a chance. For this reason, we will offer your colleges, goverment agency, league, team, retail shop, municipality or organization better prices as the quantity of products ordered increases. Do you need better price for bulk orders? Please fill out our wholesale request form and we will be in touch very soon!
Any product with a warranty, if applicable, must be claimed directly to the manufacturer. We does not accept warranty claims.
Intermediate Size 4 (25.5") - Recommended for players age 8 and younger
Official Size 5 (27.5") - Recommended for players age 10 and older
New: An unused, unopened item in its original packaging, including intact protective wrapping, if relevant.
Refurbished: An item that has been professionally restored to proper working order. Usually, the process involved repair, cleaning, and inspection that meet manufacturer’s specifications.
Used: An item that works perfectly, but shows significant signs of wear-and-tear. Item may have scratches, dents, or markings that indicate its previous use. This condition is not accepted for all product categories; sellers should check if it is applicable for their particular item.
Which country’s sizing system this product uses (AU, BR, CN, DE, EU, FR, IT, JP, MEX, UK, US)
The Molten "V5M5000" volleyball is FIVB-approved and has the DVV I certificate. It is therefore approved for use in international competitions, regional leagues and the German League. Honeycomb design for increased grip and safe, precise passing. Stable flight characteristics thanks to the ‘Flistatec’ surface. Excellent playing characteristics
FIVB-approved. DVV I certificate.
No reviews found
1. Choose “In-Store Pick Up” when checking out. Pickup is available in 1 Hour only for stores with in stock status, if product is Inter-Store Transfer in your selected store you must wait for 1 business week and if the product is Out of Stock in the selected store you must wait for 2 to 12 business weeks. You can check the store availability below. Please follow the prompts once you receive your Available for Pickup e-mail.
2. Checkout Complete your checkout with your Store Pickup item(s).
3. Receive E-mail You will receive an e-mail when your order is ready to be picked up.
4. Head to the Store Once you receive our e-mail stating that your order is ready for pickup, head to the store.
5. In-Store Pickup For In-Store Pickup day, go to the cashier area, provide your order number and the Available for Pickup notification. Our store associate will help you to pick up if your order is ready for pickup. If you need additional assistance with your order you must contact our online customer service in the Start Communication area of your order.