Lizard Skins DSP Ultra Bat Grip Crush Camo 1.1 Mm
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
1.1mm Thickness - Designed to be used on any bat type with an excellent all-around grip that balances cushion with the ideal amount of thickness
Game-Changing Tackiness and Durability with our new Next-Gen Durasoft Polymer and texture - With One Touch Our Polymer Stands Out, Lizard Skins leads the hand to grip interface because of our patented polymer
New oval pattern with added multi-directional ridges for better performance and a reformulated polymer for enhanced feel and durability New Premium Adhesive Back for easy install with new installation call-outs on the grip - Touch It. Feel It. Love It.
The 1.1mm thickness is ideal for composite or aluminum bats but can be used as a thicker option on wood bats. Providing excellent all-around grip, the 1.1mm grip is highly versatile and is perfect for transitioning from composite to wood. This grip the preferred by hitters with average hand size, helping to improve tack and offers moderate vibration reduction
Lizard Skins Bat Grips are the official Bat Grip of Major League Baseball and are used by some of the game’s best athletes Designed to fit any and all Baseball & Softball Bats, including wood, composite, and aluminum
No reviews found
FREE In-Store Pickup in 1 Hour
1. Choose “In-Store Pick Up” when checking out. Pickup is available in 1 Hour only for stores with in stock status, if product is Available by Inter-Store Transfer in your selected store you must wait for 1 business week and if the product is Sold Out in the selected store you must wait for 2 to 12 business weeks. You can check the store availability below. Please follow the prompts once you receive your Available for Pickup e-mail.
2. Checkout Complete your checkout with your Store Pickup item(s).
3. Receive E-mail You will receive an e-mail when your order is ready to be picked up.
4. Head to the Store Once you receive our e-mail stating that your order is ready for pickup, head to the store.
5. In-Store Pickup For In-Store Pickup day, go to the cashier area, provide your order number and the Available for Pickup notification. Our store associate will help you to pick up if your order is ready for pickup. If you need additional assistance with your order you must contact our online customer service in the Start Communication area of your order.
If product is in stock we will ship within 1-2 business days, if product is Available by Inter-Store Transfer in your selected store we will ship within 1 business week and if the product is Sold Out in the selected store we will ship within 2 to 12 business weeks. You can see the stores availability above.