- In-Store Pickup
The palm is built around a 3.5 mm thick allround latex, which helps give a good grip on the ball and that is in all weather conditions. Underneath the latex surface you find a 4mm foam padding, which gives you better protection and shock-absorbency, when you have to save hard shots from your opponents. The glove has a Flat Palm cut, which is a classic cut with out seams. The cut is the first to be used by goalkeepers and is still to this day the most used. The Flat Palm cut delivers a traditional fit, as well as an optimal latex-to-ball contact.
The back hand on the glove is furthermore made from latex, which gives you a far more comfortable fit and improved protection, when you look to box the ball out of the area. In addition the glove has fingersave, which gives you great protection for your backhand and fingers. The fingersave is developed to resist pressure from the hard shots, so your fingers and backhand aren't pushed backwards.
The Predator FS junior glove comes with a snug elastic bandage. In addition, it has a side opening, allowing you to easily take the gloves on and off. Moreover, the glove can be adjusted via a strap to give you a personal fit.
Aucun avis trouvé
1. Choose “In-Store Pick Up” when checking out. Pickup is available in 1 Hour only for stores with in stock status, if product is Available by Inter-Store Transfer in your selected store you must wait for 1 business week and if the product is Sold Out in the selected store you must wait for 2 to 12 business weeks. You can check the store availability below. Please follow the prompts once you receive your Available for Pickup e-mail.
2. Checkout Complete your checkout with your Store Pickup item(s).
3. Receive E-mail You will receive an e-mail when your order is ready to be picked up.
4. Head to the Store Once you receive our e-mail stating that your order is ready for pickup, head to the store.
5. In-Store Pickup For In-Store Pickup day, go to the cashier area, provide your order number and the Available for Pickup notification. Our store associate will help you to pick up if your order is ready for pickup. If you need additional assistance with your order you must contact our online customer service in the Start Communication area of your order.