Champro 3 Way Rebound Screen Pitch Back Net 52" X 36"
Returns baseballs & softballs as ground balls, line drives, or pop flies. Durable 1" steel tube construction with P.E. net. Easy assemblyThe 3 way pitch back screen provides the ability to catch pop ups, grounders, and line-drives. The versatile pitchback is durable and affordable. Easy to set up and durable for long lasting use. Keep fielders light on their feet with the CHAMPRO 3-Way Rebound Screen. It returns thrown baseballs and softballs as ground balls, line drives, or pop-flys depending on where they make contact on the screen. Practice fielding alone or take turns throwing and receiving with teammates to improve reaction time. With continuous use, players will learn to more quickly and accurately predict the path of rebounding balls. The 52 x 36-inch frame is made of steel tubes 1-inch in diameter, with powder-coating for a harder, tougher finish that lasts through seasons of use. The weatherized 30-ply polyethylene (PE) net is secured by 20 bungee cords, so it bounces balls back with verve and lasts for seasons, even through difficult weather conditions. Sections of the steel frame connect and fit snugly into the Y-shaped connecting piece, making assembly quick and easy. Weighing under 7 pounds, the 3-Way Rebound Screen is light and easy to move from storage to the practice field.
No reviews found
FREE In-Store Pickup in 1 Hour
1. Choose “In-Store Pick Up” when checking out. Pickup is available in 1 Hour only for stores with in stock status, if product is Available by Inter-Store Transfer in your selected store you must wait for 1 business week and if the product is Sold Out in the selected store you must wait for 2 to 12 business weeks. You can check the store availability below. Please follow the prompts once you receive your Available for Pickup e-mail.
2. Checkout Complete your checkout with your Store Pickup item(s).
3. Receive E-mail You will receive an e-mail when your order is ready to be picked up.
4. Head to the Store Once you receive our e-mail stating that your order is ready for pickup, head to the store.
5. In-Store Pickup For In-Store Pickup day, go to the cashier area, provide your order number and the Available for Pickup notification. Our store associate will help you to pick up if your order is ready for pickup. If you need additional assistance with your order you must contact our online customer service in the Start Communication area of your order.