Butterfly 8292 Shido (Japanese Penhold) Table Tennis Racket
Ideal for developing penhold players, the Butterfly Shido Table Tennis Racket (Penhold) is designed for those who desire a control-oriented game. This Japanese, penhold-style racket is perfect at intermediate competition for drive-attacking play at mid distances. The Shido combines Pan-Asia rubber with a special two-millimeter sponge to give you superior spin, speed, and control during your game. Lightweight and well-balanced, the Shido is constructed of a five-ply Maplewood. This racket is approved by the USATT and ITTF.
Hikosuke Tamasu founded Tamasu Co., Ltd. in the small town of Yanai City, Japan in 1950. This was the beginning of a company career which is almost unique in table tennis. A renowned international for Japan, Tamasu fulfilled his dream of a lifetime when he made his hobby his profession. At that time, he could hardly imagine that he would make Butterfly the leading brand worldwide. Creativity, durability, and a profound technical knowledge meant success. 0ver and over again he looked for new possibilities in order to optimize techniques by innovative playing material. Tamasu realized that each player is different and has strengths and weaknesses. By offering individual playing material Tamasu wanted to help players right from the beginning to emphasize their individuality. Since 1983 Butterfly has its own training and research center in Tokyo. Highly qualified scientists co-operate with world class players and coaches for the development of rubber and blade technology. Butterfly's rubbers and blades are used by more than half of the participants at World and European Championships.
No reviews found
FREE In-Store Pickup in 1 Hour
1. Choose “In-Store Pick Up” when checking out. Pickup is available in 1 Hour only for stores with in stock status, if product is Available by Inter-Store Transfer in your selected store you must wait for 1 business week and if the product is Sold Out in the selected store you must wait for 2 to 12 business weeks. You can check the store availability below. Please follow the prompts once you receive your Available for Pickup e-mail.
2. Checkout Complete your checkout with your Store Pickup item(s).
3. Receive E-mail You will receive an e-mail when your order is ready to be picked up.
4. Head to the Store Once you receive our e-mail stating that your order is ready for pickup, head to the store.
5. In-Store Pickup For In-Store Pickup day, go to the cashier area, provide your order number and the Available for Pickup notification. Our store associate will help you to pick up if your order is ready for pickup. If you need additional assistance with your order you must contact our online customer service in the Start Communication area of your order.
If product is in stock we will ship within 1-2 business days, if product is Available by Inter-Store Transfer in your selected store we will ship within 1 business week and if the product is Sold Out in the selected store we will ship within 2 to 12 business weeks. You can see the stores availability above.