All System Seven™ batting helmets use a high impact resistant ABS shell which is designed for maximum coverage in critical areas (the back of the neck and the cheek area). The interior uses Ultracool lined foams to stay cool and dry even on the hottests days. Large vents around the helmet also help you stay cool and are strategically placed for maximum shell strength. All System Seven™ batting helmets come with hardware for facemasks and chin straps pre-attached for convenience and are available in a large number of colors to match any team uniform.Designed for protection, strength, and comfort, the System Seven™ BH3000 one size fits all batting helmets are recommended for youth through college level play. Exceptional fit and comfort, featuring a moisture wicking Ultra-Cool™ (OSFA) liner system, treated with the AEGIS Microbe Shield™. The shell is constructed with high impact resistant ABS plastic. Corrugations in shell increase the helmets strength and the large vent ports placed throughout the helmet are to keep players cool. Hardware is pre-mounted to the helmet making it instantly ready to attach a batting helmet face guard or batting helmet chin strap. Chin strap snap is removable. SIZES: The typical 12 year old can usually fit into our adult sized helmets. This helmet fits hat sizes from 6 1/2 - 7 1/2
No reviews found
FREE In-Store Pickup in 1 Hour
1. Choose “In-Store Pick Up” when checking out. Pickup is available in 1 Hour only for stores with in stock status, if product is Available by Inter-Store Transfer in your selected store you must wait for 1 business week and if the product is Sold Out in the selected store you must wait for 2 to 12 business weeks. You can check the store availability below. Please follow the prompts once you receive your Available for Pickup e-mail.
2. Checkout Complete your checkout with your Store Pickup item(s).
3. Receive E-mail You will receive an e-mail when your order is ready to be picked up.
4. Head to the Store Once you receive our e-mail stating that your order is ready for pickup, head to the store.
5. In-Store Pickup For In-Store Pickup day, go to the cashier area, provide your order number and the Available for Pickup notification. Our store associate will help you to pick up if your order is ready for pickup. If you need additional assistance with your order you must contact our online customer service in the Start Communication area of your order.
If product is in stock we will ship within 1-2 business days, if product is Available by Inter-Store Transfer in your selected store we will ship within 1 business week and if the product is Sold Out in the selected store we will ship within 2 to 12 business weeks. You can see the stores availability above.